- INFORMATION COLLECTED OR RECEIVED
- We will not sell or disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your explicit consent,except as specified in this policy.
- As a SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED member you may elect to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that may represent your identity on SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED. Depending on which services you choose to use, we may require additional information, such as billing address, telephone number, and/or a physical mailing address. We may contact individual users to confidentially request more information about their identities or items listed on the site, to ensure compliance with our rules and policies.
- You may optionally choose to provide your full name and other personal information (such as birthday, gender, location) to other users on SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED in connection to your account and activity. Your username or alias is publicly displayed and connected to your SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED activity. Other people may see your date joined, feedback, ratings,profile information, listed items, liked items, followers and comments on SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED.
- We automatically receive and record some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data, about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyse and understand how the site works for members and visitors, and provide a more personalised experience for members and visitors.
- Some members or visitors may connect to or register a SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED account using an external third-party application, such as Facebook. We may receive some data from those connected third-party applications.Connecting your SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED account to third-party applications or services is optional.
- We may receive or collect information (e.g. email address) about a person who is not yet a registered SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED member(a “non-member”) in connection with certain SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED features,including but not limited to: a non-member subscribing to a SHOPPING TAITAILIMITED newsletter, a member inviting a non-member to visit the Site or anon-member engaging in a transaction. Non-member information is used only for the purpose for which it was originally submitted to us. A non-member can contact SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED Support if they do not want SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED to retain any of their information.
- We use the information described in this policy to provide and improve our services, for billing and payments, for identification and authentication purposes, to contact members or interested parties, and for general research and aggregate reporting. SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED’s User Agreement require all account owners to be at least 18 years of age (or have the permission and supervision of a responsible parent or legal guardian), therefore, this policy does not discuss use of our site or services by minors.
- SPECIALNOTE TO CHILDREN
- Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED unsupervised and we ask that children do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
- CHOICE OF HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We give you the choice of providing, editing or removing certain information, as well as choice over how we contact you. You may change or correct your SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED account information and SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED profile information (except your username). You may remove certain optional information you no longer wish to be publicly visible, such as your full name.
- For various reasons, SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED may contact you about our services or your activity. Some of these messages are required, service-related messages for members. Other messages are not required, and you can control which optional messages you choose to receive by contacting SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED Support via email at email@example.com.
- If you have optionally connected your account to an external, third-party application, such as Facebook, you can remove permission for such external third-party application by changing your account settings. If you no longer wish to use the services available on SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED or receive service-related messages, you may close your account by notifying SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED to: (i) resolve disputes; (ii)troubleshoot problems; (iii) help promote safe trading; (iv) collect fees owed;(v) measure consumer interest in our products and services; (vi) inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; (vii) customise your experience; (viii) detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; (vix) enforce our User Agreement; and (x) as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple user IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
- You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse usage of the Site, improve our content and product offerings, and customize the SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. Your SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- DATA RETENTION
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide you services, you may close your SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED account. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it periodically. We’ll communicate changes by posting a notice on the site. If we make material changes to this policy you will be notified here, by email, or other places we deem appropriate.
- If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact SHOPPING TAITAI LIMITED’s support team by sending an email to email@example.com.